Roads Less Traveled with Lauren
NO&YO blog series Roads Less Traveled introduces individuals who are living their lives outside of the “norm” and who are following their calling. Lauren lives a lifestyle of the 21st Century nomad – a digital nomad. She lives a lifestyle that many would envy her but also that many would not be able to, for whatever reason, realize. Let’s be honest it’s actually a pretty huge commitment to travel full-time. She created a career that made her location-independent, making her dream of traveling the world for living a reality. She overcame many things to get to where she is today and her efforts of many years paid off as she is able to take the Roads Less Travelled on a whim. Get to know her a little more in the 10 questions and find out how she got to her dream job.
- How and when did you decide that travel is what you’re “good” at and wanted make living doing it?
- How do you decide where you go next?
- What does the process of planning your trip look like?
- Favorite places? Worst place? (meaning never returning there – ever)
- What keeps you excited living this lifestyle?
- Any advice to others who are thinking of traveling full-time?
- I love how open you are with your Mishaps; some of them being borderline dangerous. Do you feel that it’s a disadvantage to traveling alone as a female? Why did you dedicate a whole page and do you agree that you’re an “accident magnet”?
- Where do you feel at home?
- What do you miss most on the road?
- What are your essentials to pack on every trip?
Leave a comment
Your Email Address Will Not Be Published. Required Fields Are Marked *